Blog Entry # 5

Week 7.

There isn’t much of a difference between last week. I’m still creating random art pieces for “The Sacreds”. I’ve gotten to know some of the teammates personally. This actually gives me an idea of what kind of work environment I’d love to be in once I graduate from college. Matt is a great leader and does everything he can to help us out. He sends us inspirational images, and links to videos on youtube that can help our process with work. He responds back to us with healthy feedback and plenty of constructive criticism.

This experience also gives me an idea of what most animation or game companies are like. Creating a big project takes alot of team work and coordination between the employees. You can have fun but you also need to take it seriously if you want to make the project successful. I actually find myself up late at nights just thinking of new ideas that I can create for “The Sacreds”.

When I'm not slaying dragons in space, I'm probably drawing. Either that or being lazy. We'll just go with the first one though.