From the reading Walter Gropius; The Theory and Organization of the Bauhaus (1923), it is said that education cannot bring creativeness and new ideas. That is a concept that is more suited for science and other forms of education that involves facts checking. I agree with this kind of concept that education cannot bring creativity. But I feel that education brings the community together. There are pros and cons to both such as being able to have similar thoughts and ideas, but that comes at the price that it can become stale. This in return is what the readings talk about in terms of printing.

Printing stuff gets stale at times as before the usage of printers, it was the usage of pressing letterings and photos together. László Moholy-Nagy; Typophoto (1925) talks about how ideas were incorporated into daily lives with the typography and pictures that made messages to the public. At its core, it is what Adobe programs are. Making design without the usage of the computer at all. This is a great method to produce media, but as technology grows we have easier access and we get to see memes templates all over the media nowadays.

Lastly for Herbert Bayer; On Typography (1967), his methods of using the san-serif typeface that dominated the era of the time is something I agree on. Even today there is a preferred typeface used and this is normally Helvetica and other variations of san-serifs. On top of that, it seems to be preferred on white colors over other colors from what I noticed on design. Especially the ads you find on the subways they stand out in white most of the time with typography.