The typography of my neighborhood shows that things are constantly changing and I feel that my neighborhood is entering the modern times. These three pictures are proof of that especially the one that says 865 Willoughby, which is a new apartment building that was built a year or two ago. The typography on the building shows that Bed-Stuy is getting a whole new look to it and welcoming new people into our neighborhood. I’m glad to see that Bed-Stuy is changing because once in a while there are things that need to be renovated. That way people can have an easy shift when visiting Bed-Stuy, either to shop here, eat here or live here. I can’t wait to see what else Bed-Stuy is going to add to the neighborhood.
- Advent Calendars For Web Designers And Developers (2022 Edition)Are you ready for the countdown to Christmas? This year, the web community was once again busy creating tech advent calendars jam-packed with fantastic content to sweeten your days. But which ones to follow? We help you find the right one, whether you’re a front-end dev, UX designer, or content strategist.
- Accessible Front-End Patterns For Responsive Tables (Part 1)There is no universal solution for making every kind of table responsive and usable on smaller screens, so we have to rely on various patterns, which Adrian explains in this two-part series.
- The Anatomy Of Themed Design System ComponentsThe world of design systems can be overwhelming sometimes. There’s a lot to take in when you get into that space! In this article, Dan Donald dives into a simple component and explores some issues, complexity, and power we can encounter.
- FabUnit: A Smart Way To Control And Synchronize Typo And SpaceToday, we’ll take a look at the Sass function that does all the work for you — with no media queries, no breakpoints, and no design jumps. In this article, Fabienne Bielmann explains what FabUnit stands for and why she decided to create her very own responsive magic formula.
- Endings And New Beginnings (December 2022 Desktop Wallpapers Edition)December is almost here, so why not spread some holiday love across your devices? We’ve got some beautiful wallpapers to sweeten up the last days of the year.
- Document Object Model (DOM) Geometry: A Beginner’s Introduction And GuideIn this guide, Pearl Akpan analyzes the methods and properties that make user interface solutions such as infinite scrolling, animating elements on scroll, or even the popular drag and drop achievable, and afterward, dives into some practical use cases for them.
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.