Everyone is given a copy of the syllabus on the first day of class. If you need a new copy, you can download it here.
Calendar of Posts
- Modern CSS Tooltips And Speech Bubbles (Part 1)Tooltips are a very common pattern used in CSS for years. There are a lot of ways to approach tooltips in CSS, though some evoke headaches with all the magic numbers they require. In this article, Temani Afif presents modern techniques to create tooltips with the smallest amount of markup and the greatest amount of […]
- Waiting For Spring (March 2024 Wallpapers Edition)Do you need a little inspiration boost? Well, then our new batch of desktop wallpapers is for you. Designed by artists and designers from across the globe, they come in versions with and without a calendar for March 2024. Enjoy!
- A Web Designer’s Accessibility Advocacy ToolkitDigital designer Yichan Wang has put together this collection of strategies and selling points to help you encourage and advocate for accessibility in your place of work, including useful scripts you can use as starting points.
- A Practical Guide To Designing For Colorblind PeopleColor accessibility is more than just ticking boxes. Even with good contrast, some color palettes can make interfaces challenging for users. Here are some practical guidelines to ensure more inclusive design for colorblind people. An upcoming part of Smart Interface Design Patterns.
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.