My essays I thought were good but I knew that I had to improve in most of them. Feedback was the best thing I could get because I was able to get the criticism and improve on each essay.  The most frequent and important comments I got was spreading my paragraphs more. I started to notice I was doing that when I was see large amount of paragraphs when i would finish my essay. I almost looked like a big jungle everything just seemed a mess. Other comments that I got was I had run on sentences. this was something that affected me the most because when I would read it over again it sounded so rushed. but with time I was able to fix that and make it better overall. some specific things that I would say I need revision on is being able to spread my essay out more. I also need to start not making my sentence carry on. some other things I would say I need to work on is being able to explain what I’m trying to say more and make it more clear for the reader. This is another issue I would say I have because I have trouble trying to find the audience I’m going to talk to. This is a major problem because then I don’t know what my main focus of the essay is going to be. But I managed to get through it and I thought I did a good job. Some questions I want to ask is about the reflection. How I’m able to mainly target the audience  I’m going to talk about. some other questions I would say I have is about my essays I want to see how I am able to spread my paragraph more. I feel that the professor is able to explain it better and this is where I’m going to get help. I also want to ask more questions about my podcast because I feel that I did good and I want to see her feedback on it and how I am able to improve and become a better overall talker and writer. with this reflection I am able to look back at my work and writing and see where I can improve on myself and fix it to become a better writer overall.