I am writing this time capsule letter to show my future self what I have accomplished and what I still need to achieve in. At the beginning  of college it is difficult overall. However, it is more challenging due to the online environment we are learning in. During my vacation there would be syllabuses being sent to me for my classes, introductions to my classes and just homework without starting school yet. To my end-of-the-semester self, I want you reach the goals I set for myself. I want you to look at our work and feel  proud of yourself by finishing my first semester. Writing has always been a struggle for me. There was once when I had an AP course and on my first paper I did horrible. I went to my teacher and said to me it because it isn’t college level writing, since then I started doubting my writing. The fear of not improving my writing is something I’m trying to pass by. To my future self I want you to agree to the fact that college will not be easy at all, I want you to just give your best at whatever you do. Stay on task, don’t fall behind and always remember you are a human, and you will learn new things every day and will make mistakes too. Be comfortable with your work and never doubt yourself.

From your past self

Jamilet