Writing here and there and everywhere

Jason Chen

As we start this course, I would like to describe it as something I feel, free. As of so far, this course has been really easy to understand what is going on and doesn’t seem to be overwhelming while giving off a sense of being able to do something we can come up with without much restrictions.
Being an online student doesn’t really change how I would behave compared to how I’ve acted previously before.

As for an image, I couldn’t really find anything too meaningful as of the moment so this image here will suffice. As for how it’s meaningful to me, I just see it as something rather wholesome and something that might be interesting to see while browsing through the internet (I just prefer seeing something wholesome or just art of some sort rather than just a bunch of random meme on the internet).

As for a story about my name, I don’t put too much thought into it. It’s just a common name that I have and although I’ve thought about what my life would’ve been like with another name, it wouldn’t really change how I would’ve turned out (Unless it was something that probably didn’t fit my culture). Though I don’t really look into my name all that much, I do know that my parents were trying to find a name with the meaning of “Angel” or something along those lines and somehow, my name just ended up being Jason.
That’s about it for this brief introduction, although I’m usually a quiet person who just does everything without interacting with people, I still look forward to working with everyone here if that situation presents itself. Otherwise, I’m just another student that usually keeps to myself.

1. Jacquelyn Blain

You’re certainly welcome to keep to yourself, but I think you’ll find yourself commenting on people’s posts more than you think you might. It’s kind of hard not to when you’re online because it feels, well, “free” to do that in a way that might not when you’re in a regular classroom. It will be interesting to see what your journey is like this term. Adorable picture btw. Very sweet.