Type in motion in both commercial applications and movies. Examples are shown of various applications.
Specifically: Type moves to divert the eye to what is important. With digital video it can enlarge and change color more effectively than when done by hand.
- using the animation created, alter the speed of the sequence, or alter the animation’s quality. Make a color chart if necessary.
- Transfer your storyboard to Photoshop images in GIF format.
- Now that all the elements are in digital form, create the animation.
- Animate the direction, the size, the color. In all, make three separate animations.
- Refine your animations and upload them to the web. Decide on how you want your animation to flow: whether you want it to loop or end.
- Critique of finished animations
- Upload to a GIF animation board, IG, YT or other sharing platform.