This course explores creative visual thinking and its importance to communication design. Students experiment with image-making techniques and learn to use graphic elements to communicate concepts and ideas. The course will emphasize the integration of communication concepts, type and graphics and its relationship to multiple disciplines such as advertising, graphic design, web design, illustration, broadcast design production, and others. Students develop projects from thumbnails through final presentations.
About This Course
Pencil sketches evolve into finished design pieces.
- Faculty Name: Anita Giraldo
- Office Hours: Wednesdays and Fridays after class or by appointment.
- Contact Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
This course is based on the following course(s):
Search this Course
- Week 15 Lesson Plan May 14, 2021
- Week 14 Lesson Plan May 7, 2021
- Week 13 Lesson Plan April 30, 2021
- Week 10 Lesson Plan April 26, 2021
- Week 9 Lesson Plan April 19, 2021
- 77-image Brainstorming Grid
- 6-pane Development Template
- Icon Template (Print)
- Icon Template (Screen)
- Step-by-step PDF
- Step-by-step Naming images
- Resume Format
- Color Guide
- Golden Ratio Grid