Journal Entry Week 3

I’m off to a fresh start and I feel good about it. I like doing new things and challenging myself.

The first week was good I began by putting together the Kisi office security device in order to see what improvement I could make to the instruction manual. I am in the sketch process of developing a step by step guide including pictures, descriptions, and hints. My supervisor Bernhard was very helpful with helping me develop simple images for the consumer to understand easily. I was intrigued to be learning some IT stuff as well.

In addition to having a great start at my internship, I’m really trying to warm up to other people in the office. I think the time spent at the coffee machine can be utilized for networking with the other startups and design companies. How you network is just as important as your performance  during your internship.

– O’Nysha Thomas

One thought on “Journal Entry Week 3

1. Joel Mason

O”Nysha,

We need more context here. Remember, your readers don’t know anything about the company or what its product does. Give us the big picture before going into the details. You also make a very good point about the importance of networking and meeting new people.

Professor Mason