Questions for Disney Alumni

Dear Disney Alumni,

My name is Gabriela Mota and I am excited, and a bit nervous, to tell you that I have recently been accepted to the Disney College Program for Quick Food and Beverage Services. I know that a couple of you have also been in this position and I’d like to know a bit more of what that was like. How long were your hours? How were you treated while working in this position? What were the more unpleasant parts of working in this position? What were your best memories? If you have any advise that you wished someone had given you when you first came in, I’m all ears. I’m super excited but a bit worried for whats to come. Thank You

Best,

Gabriela Mota

1 Response to Questions for Disney Alumni

1. Jason Y. says:

Hey Gab! Hope you made it safely to Disney for your program!
    They generally will not schedule you over 40 hours a week and if you are taking classes be sure to let the leadership know. Other than most advice I’ve already given you, I think the number one important that I want to remind everyone is that, Disney is not an and if or buts company. Follow their four keys and their rules as to protect yourself! And of course, enjoy some Universal visits as well!