Walt Disney World College Program

active 2 weeks, 2 days ago
Walt Disney World College Program
Hospitality Management
4959
Spring 2017

Internship with the Walt Disney Company, Orlando Florida

Journal #20 Goodbye Caribbean Beach

Wow it was January 2nd and my final shift at Caribbean Beach Resort. The day itself felt […] See MoreJournal #20 Goodbye Caribbean Beach

Final Evaluation

Diane Hasting is one of the five wonderful leaders that takes care of the College Program […] See MoreFinal Evaluation

Evaluation/ Class grades

See MoreEvaluation/ Class grades

we have to send it pdf I believe. Mine all said satisfactory. See More

This article helps realize the relationship between the community and an organization. A company […] See More

Graduation is a special moment for many, why do you believe Disney hosts this celebration? […] See More

Going to Disney!

As I get ready for Disney I have mixed feelings about the whole situation. I am excited to leave and go on this new adventure. I am mostly excited about seeing if I will either love or hate this opportunity to be able to work for Walt […] See MoreGoing to Disney!

Post information

I look forward to reading your posts and learning about your networking opportunities. Remember that this is a time of transition and that you might find difficult times ahead as well a joyous moments which will make you a better person. […] See MorePost information

Walt Disney World College Program

A.L, Pop Century Resort, Quick Service, Human Resources Managment and Advanced Studies in Hospitality. See MoreWalt Disney World College Program

Joe’s Disney College Program Internship

JV, Port Orleans Resort-Merchandise. Courses: Human Resources Management and Organizational Leadership. See MoreJoe’s Disney College Program Internship

S.O, Carribean Beach Resort, Food and Beverage, Creativity and Innovation and organizational leadership

Add your initials, your work location and the Disney course you are enrolled in. Remember to save your work. Spring 2017 J.C, Epcot, Soarin', Attractions, Human Resource Management and Organizational Leadership A.R, […] See MoreS.O, Carribean Beach Resort, Food and Beverage, Creativity and Innovation and organizational leadership