Walt Disney World College Program

active 1 week, 1 day ago
Walt Disney World College Program
Hospitality Management
4959
Spring 2017

Internship with the Walt Disney Company, Orlando Florida

Weekly Journal #12

Week 12 was defenitely and interesting one! I was deployed to Disney’s Art of Animation Resort t […] See MoreWeekly Journal #12

Week Journal #11

Week 11 was great! I luckily was only scheduled a few days this week. Coincidentally it was my […] See MoreWeek Journal #11

Read and React 5

There were many concepts that I’ve learned about or already knew about and my professor Pamela w […] See MoreRead and React 5

Thanks Sam! I miss you too. Come to All Star one day :) See More

Wow! Can't believe it's been 3 months for you in the program! Time really flies! I just got my […] See More

Ah loved the Hocus Pocus show at the Halloween Party! We should go back ! See More

Post information

I look forward to reading your posts and learning about your networking opportunities. Remember that this is a time of transition and that you might find difficult times ahead as well a joyous moments which will make you a better person. […] See MorePost information

Walt Disney World College Program

Add initials, work location, position, courses registered for at Disney A.L, Pop Century Resort, Quick Service, Human Resources Management and Advanced Studies in Hospitality. See MoreWalt Disney World College Program

Joe’s Disney College Program Internship

JV, Port Orleans Resort-Merchandise. Courses: Human Resources Management and Organizational Leadership. See MoreJoe’s Disney College Program Internship

Running List of City Tech CPs

Add your initials, your work location and the Disney course you are enrolled in. Remember to save your work. Fall 2018 S.C., Pop Century - Front Desk, Courses: Advanced Studies in Hospitality Management, and Human Resource […] See MoreRunning List of City Tech CPs