Week 5

My second week at the internship was interesting. I met some new people and worked with them. Since this week, we have had an International Women’s Day event. Every year, the organization celebrates this event to appreciate the women in the workforce. Due to the pandemic, the event has been hosted online for the last two years. However, this year, they could get the yes to hosting an in-person international women’s day event with, of course, following the COVID 19 guidelines. I couldn’t participate in the event due to personal reasons; however, I got an opportunity to work on some designs for the event.

We had to get everything ready, meaning designs needed to be final and event preparations of what you would need at the event. I had to complete the final stages of the International Women’s Day Flyer, redesign signage, and design new signage we would need at the event. Besides that, I was allowed to design the front cover of the Collective Endeavor magazine that they release every semester.

I found it interesting, but at the same time, I was afraid of the results. I intend to think of what if they don’t like it or what if it doesn’t look good. However, I realized there was no time for that and had to do it while trusting that I would do well.

Redesign Signage
Fixed color for flyer
Redesign Signage