Delwin: Unit 2 Assignment

Download (PDF, 35KB)

1. Richard Fernandez

1. What is the main question or discussion your peer considers in the introductory section?

The main discussion that my peer considers in the introductory section is about the negative effects of fear, and how to overcome it.

2. Which source entry do you find most interesting?

The source entry that I find the most interesting is source three. I find it interesting because it not just tells you about fear and anxiety, but also tells you ways to cope with it that I like.

3. What does the concluding section add to the paper?

My peer says that they were able to find new ways to cope with fear and anxiety, and was surprised to find out that they have actually experienced most of what was stated in there sources. They also said that they think that what they learned is especially important for freshman students taking online classes because doing online class work, and exams can be stressful.

4. What makes this submission seem complete or incomplete?

This submission looks mostly complete to me. It has an introduction, and a conclusion. It’s just missing a fourth source.

5. Make a comment on the title of the overall work!

This submission does not have a title.

2. Eric White

1 The intro talks about and what bad effects it does to you and ways you can overcome fear itself.
    2 I liked entry 2 the most because it explains in somewhat details on what fear does to you when it comes to eating and sleeping.
    3 it adds the fact that delwin learn ways to overcome his fear if need be and he learned a lot from the articles that he read.
    4 it is somewhat complete it missing a 4th entry and quotes but it has everything else.
    5 it does not have a title.