Kiera: Source Entries

Download (PDF, 89KB)

1. Anonymous

1)What makes this submission seem complete or incomplete
    this submission seem complete to me because I can see that she put all the structures that the professor asked also he used a some good sources that can support the research paper.
    Is each entry complete? this each entry is correct because she summary everything and she had some good evidence that are supported.
    2) Record which source you find most interesting in the submission. one sources that I find most interest is the second sours because she was explaining how some students don’t have a good internet at home because many students were finishing their work at school because they have can have access to the internet and finish their homework.
    3) Identify one or two transition phrases your peer uses well. You can identify more that your peer does well, but identify at least one or two phrases. One transition word that I like from Kiara research paper in the beginning of the sentence is ” although”

• Jennifer Sears

Anonymous,
      Please let me know who you are! Log into OpenLab so your user name is visible.
      Thanks!

2. Mia Genoves

What makes this submission seem complete or incomplete?
    -This submission is incomplete because there is no Introduction and conclusion, but there is three source entries.