This semester for me will take some time to get used to because of what is going on in the world, But i will strive to be successfully get all of my assignments done and get good grades. In December, I will have learned how to be more organized and prepared for what i have to continue doing in my next years of college. I feel as if i am different from the way i was before because in high school, I never had to worry about doing things on my own and always having someone around to help me. But now, I feel more independent and as i can get through every semester with a passing grade which should always be there.
The thing that would give me a sense of purpose in my first semester of college is my professors encouraging me and my peers to do our best but still challenge us to do things on our own. Having a professor around would still help me because if i still don’t understand a topic or what is being done, I would still be able to go to them for help. Also, Having my peers around me makes me feel as time passes by when you work things out together.
The actions i can take in this semester in order to achieve my goals is to always get my work in on time and have confidence because there may be some assignments that are time-taking, But i will not let that get in my way.
The challenges i might be up against right now is not physically being in school. Being in school would be easier because the professor and peers are in class doing or going over the assignment together. Being off-campus makes that harder because it would not be as engaging as an on-campus class would. With this class being Asynchronous, the class is still here together, but we aren’t able to talk or communicate as being in class would do.

I hope to achieve finishing college and getting a degree. This will be the biggest point in my life because i will feel as i have taken a big step into a new world and finishing what i have started since i was very young. This image means that i will have to work hard and get all of my work done in every class for every semester. I hope to get to that point and celebrate getting through with college.