LiveWell 1st post

So far my experience with LiveWell has been okay. While completing my first session I learned a lot about myself in terms of health. After finishing the first assessment I found that in exercise I’m in preparation stage, in healthy eating I’m in precontemplation stage, and for stress management I’m in maintenance stage which I thing is great. For exercise I will try my best to improve by taking some time out to make sure I do some cardio at least three times a week. Since I don’t have time to go to the gym I bought myself a resistance band to help me with the workout and I think its great way to begin with. For healthy eating I think this will be hard for me to change since I’m used to the diet that I currently have and while working and taking classes I eat whatever that’s available. LiveWell recommended that I eat 4 cups of fruits and vegetables per day, I thing I can do about 1 and half cup maybe. In LiveWell I like the resources that are available and I actually found the section where students in the video talk about their story of how they were inspired to be healthier because they saw someone else being unhealthy and I’m looking forward to see how effective LiveWell  will be for me.

One response to “LiveWell 1st post

1. Before completing the fist session of Live Well, I would always take the elevator even if I was going to the 3rd or 4th floor. Then after completing the first session, I considered taking the stairs but I decided not to because I was tired. However, this past week I decided to take the stairs instead of the elevator and I am really proud of myself for that.