Professor Kate Poirier | OL67 | Fall 2020

“Introducing Brian E.”

• I’m a Mechanical Engineering Technology major because I have no other choice now that interests me, used to be more excited with STEM but bad learning experiences and worrying about money are draining…
  • I prefer not to take more math classes but I might have to take Linear Algebra. It’s not that I don’t like math; I simply don’t like the pressure of (any) classes.
  • My goal after graduating from CityTech is to find a stable job that I can keep for at least five years.
  • Only thing I’m proud of is my self-proclaimed title of “potato”, and I’m particularly “good” at not being good at anything ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
  • This lockdown and pandemic has taught me that CUNY should reduce tuition costs for online classes. (Reallocate funds from a certain institution to CUNY if ever)

1. Sheyla Criollo

Highly agree with the lower tuition cost

2. Richard Li

I also agree I’d rather not take anymore math classes, but due to this major, it requires a lot of math. In the end, maybe it will be worth it.

3. Dief

Yep, they should definitely do something about that tuition rate.

4. Ariel Itshaik

I agree that the tution should be less however I feel like online classes arent as stressful as people make it out to be.