I hope everyone has been enjoying the break so far.
Overall course grades have been submitted on CUNYFirst. Blackboard is down for maintenance today, but grades for individual assignments will be uploaded there when it’s back up, so that you will be able to see where your overall course grade came from. If you have a question about your Blackboard grade for an individual assignment, send me an email; I might not be able to get back to you quickly, but I will get back to you.
You have until January 16 to change your grade to “credit” or “no credit” in CUNYFirst. If you’re thinking of changing your passing grade to “credit,” make sure you talk to an advisor in your program first; this is not the best option for everyone.
Please enjoy the rest of the break and stay safe!
Summary: There are 6 steps below: (1) sign up for an interview, (2) find your student ID card and a timer, (3) access your questions, (4) write out solutions, (5) scan your work, and (6) submit your work.
- Before you take your test, sign up for a post-test interview time slot here.
- Grab your student ID card so it’s handy when you’re scanning your work. Set a timer for 2 hours and 30 minutes. This will count down to the time that your written work must be uploaded by.
- Start your timer. Access your test questions in WeBWorK by selecting Take FINAL EXAM see OpenLab for instructions test. This will probably appear near the bottom of the page.
- The final exam has three sets of questions (10 questions total). Answer one question from each set (so answer 3 questions total).
- Answer one question from Set A: questions 1, 2, or 3
- Answer one question from Set B: questions 4, 5, 6, or 7
- Answer one question from Set C: questions 8, 9, or 10
- For example, answer questions 1, 5, and 9
- Write out your solutions to your questions on paper. Show all your work. Label your questions clearly. Include your name and EMPLID on each piece of paper.
- Scan your work to create a single PDF of all your written work. Include your student ID card in the scan; place it on the page but make sure it’s not covering any of your work. Name your file lastnameMAT2680FinalExam.pdf.
- Submit your work: upload your written work here. You have 30 minutes
Most of the information below appears in the original Test #1 post, but is copied here for convenience.
Due Tuesday, December 15, 11:59pm
If anyone would like to improve their WeBWorK grade, you now have until tomorrow (Tuesday) at 11:59pm to enter your answers. The final exam will open one minute later at 12:00am on Wednesday.