Architecture Students From Scandinavia
SOM, one of the most influential design firms in the world, is seeking innovative, creative, independent, and critical thinkers who aspire to the highest standards of excellence. Join our collaborative design practice as an Interiors Intern for the opportunity to build a strong and thriving career.
Annika Teig Fellowship: Awards will be granted only to those individuals from Scandinavia: Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland who have or are currently studying Architecture and hold a Scandinavian Citizenship.
- Application deadline: 6/14/2019
- Start: Based on availability
- This will be a 3 month internship
- Must include cover letter as to why they would like to apply for this award
- Enrollment in a 4-year Undergraduate Architecture Degree or Master’s program
- Limited Experience in the architectural profession or associated arts
- Demonstrates basic abilities in delineation
- Basic knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Performs work on basic segments of a project
- Assists in general preparation of Interior Design and construction documents and models
- Performs basic documentation and presentation work
SOM offers opportunities to work on transformational projects, competitive salaries, health insurance, wellness, retirement and financial and other work/life plans.