A great photograph to me is subjective to someones liking. How ever a great photograph to me is when the photo have good quality and is not pixelated. The photograph should convey meaning. A great photograph should connect with someone on an emotional level or be capable of changing someones mood. Finally, a great photograph should be able to get a message across to someone, It should capture the moment or tell a story. A great photo is how everything captured in that moment relates to each other.
- HW-Exhibit Review
- HW1-photo description
- Learning Logs
- LL1-What makes a great photograph?
- LL2-Composition and Camera Angle
- LL3-Composition-Pattern, Angle and the Rule of Thirds
- LL4-Lighting Direction
- LL5-Portrait Lighting
- LL6-Portrait Lighting for mood
- LL7-Shutter Speed and Capturing Motion
- LL8-Painting with Light