Todays assignment was to discover Portrait Lighting.Taking various head shots of each other using photography techniques of broad lighting, fill light and background light. Using these techniques helped create form and visual interest in the photos. The photo that I Picked was actually a photo of me using background light. What makes it good is the composition, shadow and tone in the the face and also capturing a hint of highlights.
- HW-Exhibit Review
- HW1-photo description
- Learning Logs
- LL1-What makes a great photograph?
- LL2-Composition and Camera Angle
- LL3-Composition-Pattern, Angle and the Rule of Thirds
- LL4-Lighting Direction
- LL5-Portrait Lighting
- LL6-Portrait Lighting for mood
- LL7-Shutter Speed and Capturing Motion
- LL8-Painting with Light