I find this photo interesting because of the red jacket that stands out, it is the first thing that caught my eye when viewing this photo. My group and I decided to photograph other students who just happened to walk by us. We set the shutter speed to 1.6 so that it would be slow enough to capture the motion of the individuals who were passing by.
- HW-Exhibit Review
- HW1-photo description
- Learning Logs
- LL1-What makes a great photograph?
- LL2-Composition and Camera Angle
- LL3-Composition-Pattern, Angle and the Rule of Thirds
- LL4-Lighting Direction
- LL5-Portrait Lighting
- LL6-Portrait Lighting for mood
- LL7-Shutter Speed and Capturing Motion
- LL8-Painting with Light