The picture shows a great lighting. This taken was taken from somewhere between a lower and middle angle. We use the lighting meter to point it at the angle where the picture should be taken. I think we either change the ISO or the Aperture to make the camera quality better. It shows more details of the Lily.
- HW-Exhibit Review
- HW1-photo description
- Learning Logs
- LL1-What makes a great photograph?
- LL2-Composition and Camera Angle
- LL3-Composition-Pattern, Angle and the Rule of Thirds
- LL4-Lighting Direction
- LL5-Portrait Lighting
- LL6-Portrait Lighting for mood
- LL7-Shutter Speed and Capturing Motion
- LL8-Painting with Light