This image I really liked because of its simplicity and depth. I think it was interesting how the shadows where used. They are overlapped witch gives it a strange feeling of a big head o a small body. What is also strange is that shadow on the top of the head it looks like a weird antenna on the persons head. I think that the scenery is just amazing it really brings you into the area and makes you feel like you were they taking the picture yourself. The lighting brings a peaceful feeling to it. The area is not cluttered with a bunch of objects or people. This is an great image.
- HW-Exhibit Review
- HW1-photo description
- Learning Logs
- LL1-What makes a great photograph?
- LL2-Composition and Camera Angle
- LL3-Composition-Pattern, Angle and the Rule of Thirds
- LL4-Lighting Direction
- LL5-Portrait Lighting
- LL6-Portrait Lighting for mood
- LL7-Shutter Speed and Capturing Motion
- LL8-Painting with Light