This is photo is a symmetrical composition. Achieving this was rather easy because my group members and I were able to line up the chair with the lines on the floor. I also noticed that the lights in ceiling was also a factor that was used to compose this photo because the line of lights are set perfectly on the left side of the chair. What’s also interesting about this photo is the deep space. You notice that continuation of the hallway because everything that is further from the camera is a lot smaller.
- HW-Exhibit Review
- HW1-photo description
- Learning Logs
- LL1-What makes a great photograph?
- LL2-Composition and Camera Angle
- LL3-Composition-Pattern, Angle and the Rule of Thirds
- LL4-Lighting Direction
- LL5-Portrait Lighting
- LL6-Portrait Lighting for mood
- LL7-Shutter Speed and Capturing Motion
- LL8-Painting with Light