This picture was taken in a few ways. First, the camera set a timer and the flash on. Second, I stay still. Third, my group members will bring devices with different color paper and have their flashlight wrap around the paper. Then the picture will come out like this. It was hard not to move and to bring the picture at a composition like this. I like this picture because it feels like as if I have powers and my group members made an excellent circle.
- HW-Exhibit Review
- HW1-photo description
- Learning Logs
- LL1-What makes a great photograph?
- LL2-Composition and Camera Angle
- LL3-Composition-Pattern, Angle and the Rule of Thirds
- LL4-Lighting Direction
- LL5-Portrait Lighting
- LL6-Portrait Lighting for mood
- LL7-Shutter Speed and Capturing Motion
- LL8-Painting with Light