This picture was set on a timer. I like it a lot. It looks like I’m about to start running. It looks blurry but it gets people attention when it comes to shutter speed. When I am looking at this picture it reminds of a television show called “The Flash.” The reason for this is because of how fast I am spinning the chair.
- HW-Exhibit Review
- HW1-photo description
- Learning Logs
- LL1-What makes a great photograph?
- LL2-Composition and Camera Angle
- LL3-Composition-Pattern, Angle and the Rule of Thirds
- LL4-Lighting Direction
- LL5-Portrait Lighting
- LL6-Portrait Lighting for mood
- LL7-Shutter Speed and Capturing Motion
- LL8-Painting with Light