A great photograph is basically a crystal clear image. When I say crystal clear I mean a image thats easy to read.A image that is very detailed and where theres no blurriness is an example of a great image. Most importantly a great image also tells a story. Sometimes great photos show a lot of expressions and emotions. Another thing that makes a great photograph is how everything is positioned in the photo. For instance there can be a repetition in the photo and even patterns. It also captures moments in life. A great photograph can then be related to your own personal life.
- HW-Exhibit Review
- HW1-photo description
- Learning Logs
- LL1-What makes a great photograph?
- LL2-Composition and Camera Angle
- LL3-Composition-Pattern, Angle and the Rule of Thirds
- LL4-Lighting Direction
- LL5-Portrait Lighting
- LL6-Portrait Lighting for mood
- LL7-Shutter Speed and Capturing Motion
- LL8-Painting with Light