A great photograph consists of great eye quality that portrays a message which the viewers can understand clearly. It emphasizes every detailed aspect of what is in the photo and captures the moment of the emotion being shown through the colors or facial expressions. It should be able to tell a story that can establish a real connection with viewers while expressing the main focus of the photograph. While not only portraying a story with just a main focus, it also goes beyond what is shown and touches deeper with the artists experience while they are photographing this image.
- HW-Exhibit Review
- HW1-photo description
- Learning Logs
- LL1-What makes a great photograph?
- LL2-Composition and Camera Angle
- LL3-Composition-Pattern, Angle and the Rule of Thirds
- LL4-Lighting Direction
- LL5-Portrait Lighting
- LL6-Portrait Lighting for mood
- LL7-Shutter Speed and Capturing Motion
- LL8-Painting with Light