A great photograph makes the viewer understand a concept or idea instantly just by viewing.It captures a moment and emotion all kinds positive and negative. It re-creates the moment and feeling for the viewer, provides a sense of empathy.
- HW-Exhibit Review
- HW1-photo description
- Learning Logs
- LL1-What makes a great photograph?
- LL2-Composition and Camera Angle
- LL3-Composition-Pattern, Angle and the Rule of Thirds
- LL4-Lighting Direction
- LL5-Portrait Lighting
- LL6-Portrait Lighting for mood
- LL7-Shutter Speed and Capturing Motion
- LL8-Painting with Light