Project Proposal – Leslie Martinez (UPDATED)

My research question is, How has the COVID-19 pandemic affected young adults (teenagers) mental health? In my opinion, it is a topic that attracts a lot of attention. For many, a lot has changed in the last two years. Whether it was a minor change or drastic for most. That also includes shifts in lifestyles. One consistent issue I keep viewing with the more research I do is, reading on how young adults never even had their opportunity to attend proper graduation or even prom due to COVID. I want to know, what motivated teenagers to move past the difficult times? What are the lessons learned? The audience I picture is those who have a struggle as well as a lesson from COVID. What I’m most concerned about is the writing part of my research. Putting it together to be more specific.

4 thoughts on “Project Proposal – Leslie Martinez (UPDATED)”

1. Leslie Ann:

Wait a minute! Your Research Question in the RAB is:

How has the COVID-19 pandemic affected young adults (teenagers) mental health?

So why do you have something different? YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT THE GENRE PROJECT UNIT 3 IS THE SAME TOPIC AS YOUR UNIT 2 RAB!

Please go back to Announcements for instructions on how to write the Unit 3 Proposal Paragraph. AND please please read the Unit 3 Assignment. You seem confused!

2. Hey Leslie good proposal I do agree with the fact that mental health in teenagers should be brought up more. Especially with the pandemic around it can have some permenant effects on young adults. I am just wondering what type of genre do you plan on doing? You didn’t mention what you plan on doing in your proposal. If you want suggestions you can check the annoucements page on May 2nd she posted a giant list of different genres we can make for this project.

3. Leslie Ann:

I am glad you updated this, but you have not told me what genre you plan to work in!

PLEASE PLEASE read announcements and the instructions for this proprosal CAREFULLY.

ALSO Please study the Unit 3 ASSIGNMENT carefully.

Prof. Wu

4. Leslie Ann:

You do know that your have done the majority of your research for this Unit 3 Genre Project already. YOu did the research in Unit 2 RAB.

Now what genre will you work in for Unit 3 project?