RAB Proposal Paragraph- Devin T.

How has the CV pandemic impacted the mental health of students during it’s peak? This topic interests me because it’s not nearly talked about as much as it really should.It’s scraped over quickly. People tend to keep their mental state in check and try to avoid speaking upon it. The pandemic only worsened the mental state of students. I myself felt like it was being in solitary confinement in a prison with no walls.”The majority of American teens believe that the Covid-19 Pandemic has disadvantaged their generation”. Many high school students were in their last year when everything shut down. Their graduations were…underwhelming for lack of a better word. Some points that I plan to explore and find out more about are after effects of the pandemic, life now, and what things were like during the height of the pandemic.What people did to entertain themselves, how they coped, how they felt, etc. (sorry professor I know you don’t like)

Teens, Covid, and Coping — good source (panel conversation with pyschologist Lisa Damour hosted by Well Beings and PBS Newshour Student Reporting ) 

1 thought on “RAB Proposal Paragraph- Devin T.”

1. LATE!

Your Proposal paragraph needs to be a bit more developed. Can you add more to your sentences? Did you use the template. Look at my example.

Adults and Students — which one? FOCUS ON ONE will be better.