- Welcome & Syllabus distribution (student independently review)
- Introductions (whole class)
- Syllabus review (whole class)
- OpenLab sign-on/log-in
- Send me an email with with the address you prefer to use: RHeritage@citytech.cuny.edu
PART 1: Students will pair up in groups of two. Partner with someone you do not know! Each student will introduce themselves to their partner answering the following questions:
2) What is your major?.
3) An interesting/crazy/mundane tidbit that took place during the winter break.
4) For the Listener: Take note of the body language or gestures your partner makes while talking.
PART 2: Going around the room, students will introduce their partners.
LAB HOMEWORK: Bio
DESCRIPTION Create a bio about 4-5 sentences, post it to OpenLab, answering the following questions:
- What strengths/skills/talents do you have? (creative, communication, vision, collaboration)
- How do you feel Emerging Media can bolster those strengths?
Due: Monday, Feb 2nd, 2015
- Title: Name: Bio
- Bio (4-5 Sentences)
LECTURE HOMEWORK:Read Ch 1
Read: Chapter 1 of class text (available via blackboard)