Elementary school was the best education times of my life because at that time everything was easy and calm, I was a kid, I had no worries.  Also in that age were not worried about work or anything, it’s just playing around and learning in school. As I grew up and went into middle school and high school, life changed and my priorities changed, school got harder, and then the focus became just going to school, working and doing homework and repeating that and that’s it.

Bunn, Mike. “How to read like a writer”. Writing Spaces: Readings on writings, Volume 2.

The reading “how to read like a writer” identifies some of the choices that the author makes to help us better understand the writing. its showing us how to understand how the piece of writing was put together. the part that best helped me understand the entire reading was ” how is RLW different from normal reading”. this part shows us that reading for information is not that effective because RLW helps us understand the process of the writing and what choices were made. It is the best way to learn how to write well. Also there are some questions that you should ask yourself before you start reading such as the purpose and audience.