I am currently researching sources for my article on New York Times. So far, I have used two sources from New York Times, one being Self Care Isn’t Selfish and How to Make ‘Self Care’ actually feel like Self Care. Both sources are articles. They each contain ads that bring important tips for self care. They also provide bulletin points that also share tips for self care based on prioritizing yourself and bettering your mental health. Both the sources have a casual but also formal tone. They both provide sources as well from books to back up their statements. They also used information from authors/doctors they interviewed to build knowledge on importance for self care and promoting tips for how to take care of yourself. Both of the sources have New York times font, but the reading is also intriguing to read. I feel that the way I can make my article better for publication would be to make it enthusiastic to read. So far, my article is a bit informative and casual but I do want to set a tone where people can really feel inspired and encouraged to start doing self care acts for themselves.