The Plane’s a Filthy Mess. Who’s to Blame?

Summary

This article was about who should pick it up! Cleanliness is something businesses have to improve on, the concern here however is that flight attendants are not able to get every spot after deplaning. People move around plus there is another flight almost immediately boarding as soon as the last customer steps off the plane. Flight attendants and airlines actually depend on guests to be considerate and clean in the spaces as a common courtesy. However, not everyone does it. The travelers on this specific flight were said to have been denied assistance to clean an area because it had leftover debris. As a hospitality student, this is automatically a problem that should be taken care of right away. Some people believe that passengers ask for too much. On the other hand, if you pay a lot for a flight you would not want to enter a plane that wasn't clean. In my opinion, I believe it is the airline's responsibility to clean their crafts. I understand the importance of having multiple available flight times however at what cost?

Alaijah Champagne-Ruiz (3)

1. Alaijah