Prof. Bear Dallis
Visit my profile page to learn more about me, my teaching, service, and scholarship.
Visit me during office hours in Zoom 2-3pm Fridays.
NY Times Travel Section
- Want to Love Your Body? Try Swimming Naked.Searching for myself at a queer nude beach in Mexico.Jenna Wortham
- Notes From One Woman’s Decade of Eating SconesA Londoner spent 10 years sampling scones at hundreds of historic sites across the U.K. Here’s why her story made headlines — and which essential topping she says should come before the other.Mike Ives
- Hong Kong Locals on Where to Eat, Drink and Play During Art BaselA chef, an artist and a gallerist share their top spots, from a neighborly bar that gives way to a block party to a centuries-old walled village.Christy Choi
- I’m Lost All the Time. So I Went on a Labyrinth Vacation.The dizzying joys of maze tourism, in Barcelona, Paris and Chenonceaux.Ingrid Rojas Contreras
- An Independent BarbadosThe country recently declared itself a republic and there’s a new energy on the Caribbean island. Rum shops, farmers’ markets and surf breaks are there to be found if you venture beyond the resorts of the island’s west coast.Shannon Sims
Find Library Materials
Ursula C. Schwerin Library
New York City College of Technology, C.U.N.Y
300 Jay Street, Library Building - 4th Floor
This course is based on the following course(s):