Prof. Bear Dallis
Visit my profile page to learn more about me, my teaching, service, and scholarship.
Visit me during office hours in Zoom 2-3pm Fridays.
- A Sri Lankan Baker’s Baguette Conquers FranceAfter 17 years in France, Tharshan Selvarajah has yet to apply for citizenship. But he has made bread for President Emmanuel Macron.Roger Cohen
- 5 Hotels Where Fall Takes Center StageSetting is everything when it comes to autumn getaways, and these hotels will put you in the right place at the right time.Stephanie Rosenbloom
- A Statue Draped With Snakes? In Italy, It Happens Every Year.Held in a small, mountainous village, this festival has it all: snakes, charmers, religion, science. See for yourself — and try not to squirm.Elisabetta Zavoli and Francesco Martinelli
- Delta Backs Down on SkyMiles Changes After OutcryDelta’s chief executive, Ed Bastian, said the airline would make “modifications” after announcing changes to its frequent flier program that angered many of its most loyal customers.Johnny Diaz
- A Tasting Room for Black Currant Liquor in Upstate New YorkPlus: a new seasonal restaurant in Brooklyn, a Marisol retrospective — and more recommendations from T Magazine.