See your syllabus for the reading assignments.
Prof. Bear Dallis
Visit my profile page to learn more about me, my teaching, service, and scholarship.
Visit me during office hours in Zoom 2-3pm Fridays.
NY Times Travel Section
- Sharing a Love for Africa Across GenerationsFifty years after her own first safari, a grandmother takes her adult granddaughter on a trip to Kenya, hoping to pass along her passion.Lynn Sherr
- The Unexpected Joys of a Quarantine Hotel138 hours in solitude turned out to be just the vacation this writer needed.Pico Iyer
- 9 Tips for Planning Your Multigenerational Family TripTravel’s big rebound has many extended clans planning long-delayed trips. Here are some tips on how to make sure grandparents, parents and grandchildren all have a great time.Julie Weed
- 8 Places Near Palm Beach to Keep the Grandchildren BusyArm yourself with this list of child-friendly activities in the Palm Beach area and never hear the dreaded words “I’m so bored” again.Beth Harpaz
- A Lighthouse to Call Your OwnA weekend at a family hostel in a light station on the California coast is filled with tide-pooling, stargazing and marking time by the beacon’s flash.Bonnie Tsui
Find Library Materials
Ursula C. Schwerin Library
New York City College of Technology, C.U.N.Y
300 Jay Street, Library Building - 4th Floor
This course is based on the following course(s):