According Herbert Bayer’s “On Typography”, he states that “Typography is a service art, not a fine art, however pure and elemental”. I couldn’t agree more. I think the main purpose of typographic design is to coordinate visual information. In order to let the audience see the point they want to convey in the information more intuitively, have a better understanding, and bring convenience to people’s life. In typographic design, designers sort out the primary and secondary relationship between images, texts and other elements, adjust the balance of information distribution, and then adjust the details and carry out appropriate decoration to achieve the balance of all elements. The layout is clear and organized, highlighting the theme, and achieves the best effect of conveying information. In my opinion, typography differs from art not only because it is a service, but also because typography is a comprehensive skill that integrates art and technology. It brings life and energy to information and it is the very important and unique part of design.