Prof Anmol Dhamrait | COMD2300-E098 | Spring 24

Part B Mood Board

1. Mariela Ramirez

Written Part:

For my skincare brand, I wanted to focus on and emphasize the usage of vibrant colors. I want my brand to stand out on the shelf of a store and, makes the competitors brands look dull. I added the typefaces I did from existing brands because I enjoy the use of negative space in between and around their letters. I also enjoy the shapes they used to create the letters and the thickness of each of them. I added the existing skincare that’s popular because it’s an example of what I don’t want my brand to look like. In the bottom right corner I used some examples of how I would want to campaign the brand. I would want to incorporate models of all different kinds of skin tones and textures to show case inclusivity and how my skin care can be for all skin types. I definitely want to use the colors of the fruits I’m going to be incorporating in my ingredients like passion fruit scented or papaya orange which I use for brightening purposes in my skin care ingredients. I decided to use the yellow, blue and green borders to separate each category.