Food photography is really interesting to me. I personally love taking pictures of my food or drinks, especially when having the right lighting. Since I am part of Instagram, I am used to seeing pictures of people’s food, what I didn’t know is that people are actually getting paid for it. I wouldn’t mind entering the business just to earn a little more cash. One thing I think we can all appreciation from Eggleston’s photographs is observing with a critical eye. Often a good food photo isn’t just about capturing everything on the plate, sometimes it means including the drink or the name of the restaurant. These instagrammers that are getting paid for the service have to have a critical eye to make the food look appealing and hopefully get more customers through the door.
Professor Sandra Cheng
Office: Atrium 642
Office Hours: Tu/Th 9-10 am or
Office Tel: 718-260-5003
- Italy Searches for Museum Leaders, With Nationalism in the Air
- Chicago Architecture Biennial Review: Floating Museum Aims High
- Mellon Foundation Pledges a Total $500 Million for Monuments
- Did That $4 Wyeth Thrift Store Painting Really Sell for $191,000?
- A Swiss Home So Well Designed It Needs Just One Door