May 11, 2017 / 900 x 900 px
Calendar of Posts
- How To Build Strong Customer Relationships For User ResearchIn this article, Rachel walks you through various ways that product teams can utilize to build relationships with customers. She will share some tips and tricks from her experience that have helped her nurture customer relationships and build better products.
- Creating A High-Contrast Design System With CSS Custom PropertiesManaging our colors can truly help people to access our content. In this article, Brecht de Ruyte takes a deep dive into how we can create a high-contrast system while maintaining a balance between designing something accessible and respecting the look and feel of a brand.
- Better ROI For Your Digital Products: Why Continuous Research Is Key57% of product professionals say that product research has a positive effect on customer satisfaction. 42% agree that it affects profitability. Imagine how much more successful your product would be if you did research continuously?
- Product Reviews And Ratings UX: A Designer’s GuideHow do we design effective reviews and ratings? With a distribution chart, decimal scores, tags, recommendation score and unedited product photos.
- Copying Designs Doesn’t Work, And Here’s WhyStriking the right balance between inspiration and innovation might be hard. Let’s explore how to effectively get inspiration from others without losing that magic spark, including some do’s and don’ts along the way.
- Smashing Podcast Episode 55 With Tejas Kumar: Is Technology Making Us Redundant?In this episode, we ask whether technology is making us redundant; will we all soon be replaced with AI? Vitaly Friedman talks to Tejas Kumar to find out.
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.