Vasheee P. and I were fortunate enough to be partnered once again! Together we created a Design Brief:
- Our client is opening a new surf shop.
- Create a visual identity for the new surf shop.
- For the shop to be successful our job is to attract surfers from all around as well as Rockaway residents.
- Current shops\ some of the competition are long-time veteran store fronts.
- Bring awareness to the local community residents as well as day commuters of the shop’s location.
Individually we created an identity for Rockaway Surf Shop. I designed two logos.
Logo One | Concept One
Logo One | Concept TwoLogo Two
Logo Two Advertisement
Pura Vida (pronounces poo-rah vee-dah) is a Costa Rican saying that translates to “pure life” or “simple life”. Further research indicated to many it’s more then just a phrase- it is a way of life.
Deliverables: Logos, letterhead, stationery – envelope, business card, store advertisement and a branding page. For the branding page we included deliverables we felt best suited the new brands aesthetic.
Logo One | Concept One – Business CardLogo One | Concept Two – Business CardLogo Two – Business Card
(Click on the IMG to view at better quality)
SUMMER 21 | COMD4701 – Using Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign.