- Date: Thursday, 10/21/21, 4:05 – 5:45pm
- Meeting Info: The class will meet live on zoom today.
To-Do Before Class
- Don’t forget to bring your conjecture (created as part of the OpenLab assignment Lockhart’s Lament) to class today.
- Chapter 5: Contrapositive Proof
- Use the method to contrapositive proof to prove conditional statements.
A group activity will take place during class.
To-Do After Class
Complete the homework assignment from Chapter 5 (due next Tuesday).
Homework due Tuesday 11/2/21: Chapter 5: 1, 4, 9
Submitting written work (instructions)
- Take a picture of each written page of your assignment, and combine the pictures into a single pdf document. How to create a pdf (includes instructions for iOS (iPhone), Android, Mac and Windows)
- Give the document a name that will help me identify it, for example: “JRodriguez-Class1Homework.pdf”
- Use this upload link to upload your pdf (this link connects to a Dropbox folder, but you do NOT need to have a Dropbox account to use it).