Class Info

• Date: Thursday, December 16, 2021 ***3pm-7pm***
  • Meeting Info: Class will meet synchronously on zoom (use this special final exam zoom link rather than our usual class zoom link). Our final exam will take place today, between 3pm-7pm (you may choose any 2-hour window within this period to log in and take the exam). Details can be found here. Further instructions will be posted at 3pm on Thursday.

To-Do Before Class

• Final Exam: Sign up for a One-on-One Meeting with your Professor: Click here to reserve a time
    NOTE: I have provided timeslots on Friday and Sunday – however, I understand these options may not work for everyone. If you are NOT able to make any of the offered times, please send me an email and we will work out an alternative.

Topics

1. N/A

Objectives

• N/A

Activities

The Final Exam will take place in class today. You will upload your work to Dropbox at the end of class, after completing your exam (link and instructions to be provided in class).

To-Do After Class

Final Exam: Sign up for a One-on-One Meeting with your Professor: Click here to reserve a time

RELAX! It’s been a long semester, under difficult circumstances, and you’ve worked very hard. Be good to yourself!

Print this page