Faculty Contact Info
Name: Jonas Reitz
Email address: jreitz(at)citytech.cuny.edu
Availability & email response times: I will make an effort to respond to email within 24 hours, often much sooner (but occasionally a little later, when life gets in the way).
Online student hours & information (drop-in):
- Student hours will take place on T/Th 5:45-6:45, on zoom (zoom link). Have a question about what we discussed in class? Stuck on a homework problem? Want to talk about your grade? Stick around after class, or drop in anytime!
NOTE: These student hours include my other class, MAT 2680 Differential Equations. I will do my best to help all students who show up.
Online class meeting information:
- Our class will meet Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4:05pm – 5:45pm, on zoom (zoom link – same zoom as office hours)
Statement on Zoom recordings of synchronous class meetings:
Students who participate in this class with their camera on or use a profile image are agreeing to have their video or image recorded solely for the purpose of creating a record for students enrolled in the class to refer to, including those enrolled students who are unable to attend live. If you are unwilling to consent to have your profile or video image recorded, be sure to keep your camera off and do not use a profile image. Likewise, students who un-mute during class and participate orally are agreeing to have their voices recorded. If you are not willing to consent to have your voice recorded during class, you will need to keep your mute button activated and communicate exclusively using the “chat” feature, which allows students to type questions and comments live.
Submitting written work
- Take a picture of each written page of your assignment, and combine the pictures into a single pdf document.
- How to create a pdf (includes instructions for iOS (iPhone), Android, Mac and Windows)
- Give the document a name that will help me identify it, for example: “JRodriguez-Class1Homework.pdf”
- Use this upload link to upload your pdf (this link connects to a Dropbox folder, but you do NOT need to have a Dropbox account to use it).