Despite being outside of the classroom and creating a new space for learning in the house brought so many unique experiences for me. I am always fond of writing and in the first semester of college, I got to write so much as well as doing researches on the topics of my interest. Throwing back the time when I did the Unit 1 Project it was a fascinating adventure for me because I got to share my personal experience and while I was writing my hand was not stopping at all and the Unit 3 project while I created my own piece of work. Nonetheless, I got to read articles, write my opinions, and received excellent feedback from Professor. Edelson encouraged me better my writing. Throughout the assignment, I got to share my true feelings and judgment which was the most fascinating experience for me. At the beginning of the semester, I use to procrastinate the work and I was not very enthusiastic, however, as the semester was moving forward I felt more exciting because the projects and assignments were more like an adventure to me than assignments. I was not a very good writer back then however, I think I have improved yet there is much more improvement needed. My favorite assignment was when I was asked to write a poem since I like writing and especially poem because through the poems I presented mysterious feelings and for the first time, I have a shared this site of mine in a classroom. Currently, I feel more inspired to write more due to the nice feedback I have received from the Professor. Edelson. Furthermore, through the semester it was very challenging for me to overcome my fear of getting judged and quit procrastinating because due to the pandemic it is very easy to be distracted and not getting the energy to complete the assignments. Also, I have always feared getting judged, but, throughout the semester as I shared my opinions through my work I felt more confident and courageous because I realized some might not like my work or some might but it shouldn’t matter because they are my feeling and opinion and other should accept as it is. However, I kept the window open for feedbacks and improving myself. It was not a very easy semester yet it was not complicated because of Professor. Edelson was always there to help her students out to understand the materials better. Hence, I’ll always carry the wisdom of this semester and continue to pursue a passion for writing.