Julian Martinez

12/22/20 Artist statement

I decided to make an infogram to look like a pamphlet of being introduced to video gaming and its benefits. The genre I chose included a lot of images to clearly express who should play video games and what are the benefits. I personally love my connection with video games since I was a child and I thought clearly sharing my experiences and gains will help nonvideo gamers find interest in this world of technology. During this terrible year of 2020 filled with coronavirus and stress, I realized what people can do while at home to have entertainment but also have educational, mental, and physical benefits. Play video games, of course, this world of technology inspiration and creativity would be the best choice to get this year off of people’s minds while enjoying themselves. So I decided to create an infogram, this infogram includes many reasons why video games are good for everyone such as the elderly, teens, children, and adults. Along with that included reasons why video games are good for you and what they offer such as improving the player’s memory skills. Who wouldn’t like to have a better memory? After all, with better memory, anyone can figure out certain solutions to things they would not have known before. And an improvement of physical skills while playing video games, you wouldn’t need to travel to the gym then pay for a membership to work out. As I reflect on my project if I had the ability I would advertise it worldwide online right now to help as many people as possible in these terrible times. 

https://create.piktochart.com/output/51666641-julian-martinez-video-games-infogram