WRJ #10: College Program Networking Event

One of the things I enjoy the most about working at my resort are the events that they create for us. They make sure we are always motivated and know that there are managers who are there for us. Last week there was a networking event for all of the college program participants of The Caribbean Beach Resort. It was scheduled during our work day and we were given less work for the day due to the event. In the event, there were 10 cast members who are managers within different departments in the resort. They all shared their Disney journey and how they made it to where they are today. Within the cast members, were general managers, manager of human resource, custodial operations manager, guest relations manager, and others. It was great to see the various opportunities available in Disney and hear from those who have been through the journey on how to get there. Afterward, we also got the opportunity to talk to them one on one and network. All the networking opportunities I’ve experienced so far here at Disney have been truly amazing.

CBR Networking Event

This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals. Bookmark the permalink.